Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Those wascally "Thimbles"!

"Thimble" drawing.
So tonight will be my last night up here in Jersey. I've got to say, wow. Definitely some unusual stuff going on here. I spoke with the young girl about the beings she calls "thimbles", my first question: "Why do you call them thimbles?" She told me "That's what they said they were"......Not only does she see them, but they communicate with her. (creepy!) She said that was the only thing they've ever said to her, every time she's ever tried to ask them something they never respond and only whisper to each other. I asked " How many thimbles are there?" She said "Three." I asked her if she could draw one for me. Here's what she drew --->










Immediately after she had finished that drawing she started another.
"Night guy" drawing.

This time she said it was of the "night guy" Who just so happens to wear a hat. A classic description of "The Hat Man". According to her father she says the "night guy" has been with the "thimbles" for the past 2 nights.

I'll be adding more info on this soon!

Take Care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment